One Stat Info

One

Monday, June 7, 2010

Heading to Class

My time has turned to planning classes now since I've accepted a teaching job at the University of Indianapolis. This fall I'll be teaching Basic Sports Nutrition in the Department of Kinesiology. Ever since I decided on a major in nutrition at Purdue, I've wanted to help people make the most of their food choices to stay healthy and happy.

It's funny I said my main interest was with "normal" nutrition; that was before the terms "fitness" and "wellness" had been coined. We are still learning new things about food and nutrition. It's a challenge to keep up. Never boring.

Later this month I will travel to the Dairy Management Science Forum with two dietitian friends to learn more about lactose intolerance and solutions. It's going to be fun and interesting--getting to mix business with pleasure. Thanks Dairy Association of Indiana, Inc. and Dairy & Nutrition Council Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment